This live blog has ended — please click here for our latest updates, including everything we know so far about the gunmen.
6:11pm ET- Father and Brother of Attacker Reportedly in Custody
AFP reports that French police have taken the father and brother of one of the alleged suicide attackers into custody. Police also searched the family's home in the small town of Romilly-sur-Seine, located about 130 kilometres east of Paris, as well as the brother's home in Bondoufle.
5:20pm ET- Victims Identified as Mexican Citizens and Algerian Violinist
Mexico's Foreign Ministry on Saturday said two Mexican citizens were killed in the attacks and one was injured and recovering in a hospital after a surgery.
The statement said one of the victims was a dual Mexican-Spanish citizen, and the other was a dual Mexican-US citizen. The victims' identities were not yet released.
An Algerian among Friday's fatalities has been identified as Kheireddine Sahbi, known as "Didine" to friends. Sahbi, a violinist, was enrolled in the elite music program at Sorbonne University in Paris.
Here's Sahbi performing in 2013:
On Saturday, Algerian President Abdelaziz Bouteflika condemned the attacks as "a crime against humanity," and urged international solidarity in the face of extremism.
4:54pm ET - French Prime Minister: "We Are At War"
Speaking late Saturday evening on French television, French Prime Minister Manuel Valls vowed "to destroy" the militants behind the attacks on Paris.
"We are at war," Valls said. "And because we are at war, we are taking exceptional measures."
Thousands of soldiers continue to patrol the streets of the French capital.
4:46pm ET - False Alarm at the Eiffel Tower
The area surrounding the Eiffel Tower has been evacuated, while witnesses described heavily armed police swarming the area, particularly in front of the nearby Pullman Hotel. The French Interior Ministry says it was a false alarm raised by a tourist who believed he had seen something suspicious.
Earlier on Saturday, rumors of shots fired and a possible police chase near Bagnolet, an eastern suburb of Paris, spread through social media. The shots reported were fireworks from a wedding.
With the city already on edge, the Paris police are trying to halt the spread of misinformation.
"Do not distribute or relay false information or false rumors," the police department tweeted in French.
3:48pm ET - International Victims of the Attacks
Among the 129 confirmed fatalities from the attack on Friday night is Nohemi Gonzalez, a 23-year old American college student from Long Beach State University in California. Gonzalez was doing a semester abroad at the Strate College of Design.
British national Nick Alexander, 36, has also been confirmed as one of the dead. Alexander was working at the Bataclan concert hall and was killed when gunmen took the concert venue hostage.
The French newspaper Le Figaro reported that two Tunisian sisters, ageds 34 and 35, were among the victims. The two women were reportedly celebrating a friend's birthday at the time of the attacks.
One Swede, at least two Belgians and one Portuguese national are also confirmed dead.
2:24pm ET - Bomber Reportedly Tried to Enter Stade de France
According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, the attack on Stade de France was planned to resemble the deadly attacks at the Bataclan concert hall.
The paper spoke with a security guard who said the first blast heard at stadium was triggered by a suicide bomber who had a ticket to the game and was attempting to get inside. Security discovered the man's explosive vest during a routine pat down about 15 minutes into the match. The bomber detonated the vest shortly after he was denied entry into the stadium.
Police speculate that the plan was to detonate the vest inside the 80,000 capacity stadium "in order to provoke a deadly stampede." Read more about the incident on VICE Sports.
2:01pm ET - French Prosecutor Says Seven Attackers Have Been Identified
Paris prosecutor Francois Molins says authorities have identified seven of the assailants involved in the attacks, which were carried out by three teams of militants who all wore identical "push-button" suicide vests.
The prosecutor also said that 129 people have now been confirmed dead, with 352 injured and 99 in critical condition.
Molins said one of the men involved in the attack on the Bataclan concert hall was born in France. A different suicide attacker was identified by a Syrian passport that was found near his body at Stade de France. The Syrian man was not known to French intelligence services, the prosecutor said.
During the siege of the concert hall, where 89 people were killed, the attackers mentioned Syria and Iraq, Molins said.
The federal prosecutor's office in Belgium says authorities have so far made three arrests linked to the deadly attacks in Paris, according to the Associated Press. Molins said one of the men arrested in Belgium is a French national.
Jean-Pascal Thoreau, a spokesman for the Belgian prosecutor's office, said the arrests occurred near the border with France. Police were on the lookout for a rental car with Belgian plates that was seen near the Batalan theater. The man who rented the car was arrested, along with another individual. Both men were unknown to French security services, Molins said.
Belgian police also organized several raids in the Molenbeek neighborhood of Brussels on Saturday.
Meanwhile, in England, police are reportedly questioning a 41-year-old man from France after they discovered "what appears to be a firearm" at Gatwick airport. The airport said previously on Twitter that its north terminal was evacuated on Saturday morning "as a precautionary measure" due to an unspecified incident. The AP reports that police were summoned after a man acted suspiciously and discarded an unidentified item. The terminal was reopened later in the afternoon.
12:20pm ET - Suspects Arrested in Belgium in Connection With Attacks
Police have reportedly arrested at least one person in connection with the attacks last night in Paris, according to Belgian media outlets, which reported police searches on Saturday in the Molenbeek neighborhood in Brussels.
Molenbeek, located in the western district of the Belgian capital, is home to a large community of immigrants from Morocco and Turkey. Belgium's RTBF broadcasting said heavily armed police units were seen in the area on Saturday afternoon, and that two or three searches had taken place, leading to at least one arrest.
Belgium's Justice Minister Koen Geens said police detained several people.
French media outlets have published unconfirmed reports that three of the eight attackers came from the Molenbeek neighborhood.
Police have not yet confirmed the identities or nationalities of the attackers. One of the gunmen killed during the attack on the Bataclan theater was reportedly a 30-year-old Frenchman from Courcouronnes, a suburb about 20 miles south of Paris. Passports from Syria and Egypt were found near two of the suicide bombers killed during the attack near the Stade de France. A Greek minister reportedly said that the Syrian passport belonged to a refugee who passed through Greece.
Follow VICE News on Twitter: @vicenews